Thursday, December 11, 2008
who wants what?
I wish i had the ability to read minds because i don't know what my friends want me to give them. There are some friends i have that i'm not even sure if they expect me to get them something! I hope i get everything right and not offend someone somehow. i guess you can't go wrong with getting everyone something, but i don't have enough money for that! what shall i do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
:) I think that you should pray about it Morg. Brother Esplin did the Secret Santa thing in seminary, and I have had to pray a lot about what to get the kid I got :) It had helped!
Thanks for the advise. I am going to use it, and i can't wait to see your concert! We're doing the secret santa thing too, and i also got someone i don't talk to very often....good luck and merry christmas!!! Burr! it is getting cold, isn't it?
Post a Comment