ok, so right now i think you need a little filling in on what i want to write, so here it goes. Several years ago,i found a book that i absolutely love now, and then, even then, i could not put it down. Unfortuanatly, it was a library book, and after i returned it, someone else lost it. so i have not been able to find it since then. Several days ago, to my utmost delight, i have found it again in a different library! i am so excited. I have read it again, and i still love it just as much....if not, then i love it more. Oh, before i go, i guess you need to know the title of the book i love oh so much.
Sister to the wolf
see ya :]
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:) That is awesome Morg!!!!!!! I always hate it when you can't find a book that you have read before and you really want to read it again. I understand your pain! :) hehehehe
Post a Comment